Welcome to our 2020 Teacher Workshop Series! All of these videos are recordings from the Teacher Workshop held June 22-26, 2020. Staff and dancers from RDT provided in-depth and unique classes and discussions for dance teachers in public education.
- 0:00:40 Plank Series
- 0:05:20 Warm up Exercise, Part A
- 0:08:04 Warm Up Exercise, Part B
- 0:10:30 Warm Up Exercise, Part C
- 0:18:28 Foot Articulation/Plie Exercise, Part A
- 0:21:00 Foot Articulation/Plie Exercise, Part B
- 0:22:55 Foot Articulation/Plie Exercise, Part C
- 0:35:45 Center Phrase
- 0:42:18 Adagio/Balance Exercise
- 0:54:33 Jumping Exercise
- 1:02:25 Traveling Jumping Exercise
- 1:12:06 Dabke Composition/Improv Lesson Intro
- 1:15:00 Guided Gaga Improv
- 1: 21:03 Defining your Space Improv
- 1:27:44 Improv Feedback and Discussion
- 1:31:50 Exploring Responses to Others Improv
- 1:42:48 Decided Response to Crossing Boundaries Improv
- 1:52:07 Dabke Improve
- 2:02:10 Folk Dance Choreography
- 2:14:28 Final Discussion
CONTINUE WATCHING THE 2020 TEACHER WORKSHOP HERE
Click here for more lessons by RDT Staff and Dancers!
RDT appreciates the generous funding provided by the Utah Legislature and the Utah Board of Education that help make our Arts-in-Education Programs possible in Utah’s Public Schools.