RDT Sustainers Club
Join The RDT Sustainers Club by committing to a monthly donation to RDT.
Be an integral part of the extended conversation about RDT, a revolutionary institution of modern dance.
Sustaining members provide a dependable base of support for the Company’s myriad programs from our
- Concerts to our...
- Celebrated work in the schools ...
- And from our beloved children’s series, Ring Around the Rose...
- To our community outreach for seniors and therapeutic dance options through RDT’s Dance Center on Broadway.
When you become a “sustainer” of RDT, these activities become yours because you’re helping make it happen through your monthly recurring donation.
For your ongoing support, you will enjoy the following perks of club membership:
- VIP receptions and special performances
- A transferable guest pass to one drop-in dance class every 3 months at RDT’s Dance Center on Broadway
- 20% discount on RDT’s boutique
- Exclusive access to a club Vimeo account to watch excerpts of historical and new work
- Immediate access to each new post on RDT’s EMBARK blog and forum through email links
How It Works
Join the RDT Sustainers Club at any level by opting for a monthly donation of $5 or more to RDT below.
Once you become a monthly sustainer, your donation is ongoing until you say otherwise.
Your credit or debit card will automatically be billed each month.
RDT is a 501 (c )3 Non-profit organization. With the exception of the guest pass to RDT classes (value: $12 each), all donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
We thank each of you for your support.
Not into “clubbing”? You can still make a difference. Make a one-time donation below.
(RDT Sustainer members at $84+ monthly donation automatically become a member of this select group of RDT Stakeholders)