Submissions must include:
- Full name, mailing address, and email contact
- Links to samples of previous work on YouTube, Vimeo, etc. RDT will not view more than 10 mins total for any applicant
- Current resume
- Short written proposal (250 words):
- Explain your current choreographic interests (dramatic, satire, abstract, humor, political, environmental, etc.), stylistic preferences, (traditional, contemporary, jazz, etc), and your choreographic process.
- Short statement (100 words) about your connection to Utah
Each submission will be reviewed by Repertory Dance Theatre and 4 submissions will be selected to compete in the Regalia event.
Questions regarding submissions can be directed to Nicholas Cendese at email@example.com.